The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lower.... lower...


I went and saw She's the Man with a girly friend of mine, Kip. BIG mistake. No not because the movie was bad - I honestly couldn't tell you whether it was bad or good because this guy kept taking his shirt off and that's all I could see! I swear he spent most of the movie half naked. Not that I'm complaining mind you... but oh those pants just kept riding lower and lower and Kip and I were REALLY hoping that he'd get dacked somewhere in the movie but I guess it is rated PG. Besides that little delectable piece of flesh there is half naked man flesh galore! If you go and watch this movie bring a bib for the drool. Oh baaaad movie, baaaad.

We both walked out of there kinda flushed in the face and I'm tellin ya if she had the man parts required I would have jumped her in the car park. Kip is also a single gal and

Oh wait I found another pic...


woah you could do your washing on those stomachs! anyway what was I saying again? uhhhhh oh yeah that's right... Kippy being single... she's been single for a lot longer than I have but it doesn't seem to bother her as much as it does me. She doesn't see all the subtle reminders that I do and she's relatively happy in her singledom. That was until after tonight's movie. Silly girl has gone to ring her ex. oh well guess you gotta get it where you can.

mmmmm sweet dreams

2 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home