The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Get out the icecubes...


Well it's official. I'm not as pure as the driven snow. I know you find that shocking... good thing you're sitting down eh? According to a Purity Test I'm only 28% pure which means that I'm 72% nasty. well duh! There's 500 questions and with each page, the score just kept getting lower and lower, I'm so proud of myself! Just thought I'd share - me being the caring and sharing gal that I am.

Feel free to share your score with me, I promise I won't tell.

Off to let the gimp out of the cage so that he can dust off the bondage rack and whips. Toodles!

1 Tormentors:

  • At Wed Apr 05, 11:18:00 pm, Blogger marathoner said…

    hi there, found your blog interesting - needless to add i am a tormented single boy too - whether i am pure or not, remains to be seen - drop in and have a look at my blog too sometime when you're not so busy! looking forward to hearing from you! take care and best wishes, Aditya
    www.adityabee.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home