The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, April 20, 2009

By jove I think I've cracked it!

I have been trying and trying to work out the blogger mobile posting and I do believe I've bloody well worked it out, hence you reading this eh? And do you know what this means? Yep, I'm back

Just a quick update because I'm heading out to dins in a second - I gots me a crackberry which has prompted my return for a couple of reasons. Firstly because I always get ideas for posts when I'm nowhere near the puter so now thanks to my insanely ridiculous data plan I can post whenever and wherever I want. Secondly because its too hard to blog as me @ my other blog. Having my relative anonymity is so much easier. And did I mention I bought a crackberry? ;)

So I'm back, I missed you.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home