The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Melbourne I love you

I'm spending a whole glorious week in Melbourne as of next week. Words cannot even begin to describe how excited I am. Not only am I catching up with super friends but I'm having two "sorta" job interviews. Can you say "I want to move to Melbourne?". Either way I'm happy just to be there so I don't really give a shit either way.

One of my good friends has made me a stencil hunt because I'm madly in love with the street art in Melb so I'll be posting the findings of my hunt. He promises it will be a 2.5-3 hour hunt so should be good. Other than that I'll be shopping, shopping and a lil more shopping with a bit of touristy stuff chucked in for fun. I can't fuckin wait just in case I haven't mentioned it... by this time next week I'll be there... ahhhhhhhh.... word just cannot describe how slowly this week is going.. *sigh*

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home