The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It wasn't sposed to be like this, honest!

I never intended this blog to be a total pervfest chocked full of naked beefcake. It was going to be a witty expose [with the french squiggly over the e] of the turmoils of a single girl in a couples world but maybe tomorrow eh? I couldn't resist this post. Look I blame Kippy, she's the one who sent me the below so you can blame her.

5 reasons why I am an alcoholic:

(That's not his nuts in the blender is it?)


(Is that a strategically placed leaf or do my eyes deceive me?)


(Oh waiter a cock tail please)


(Hey ladies check out my big silver penis pump)


(What is with this dudes armpit? freaky!)

2 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home