The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Does caffeine = happiness?

Today I had 4 coffees, that's two above my usual and this afternoon for the first time in a very long time I've come home feeling happy. I feel a bit buzzy so I'm wondering about the correlation because is it really that simple?.

Alternately does having a plan = happiness? I think I've worked out a plan on how to move forwards in my crappy job, well actually it's sorta sideways but in a more satisfactory direction which means more to me than monetary compensation. Thanks to the economic crisis the drying up of juicy jobs in melbourne has put the kybosh on that little plan. I'm still looking but it's pretty slim pickins right now.

Or does having a glimmer of a possibility = happiness? On top of all that I've enrolled in a design course and my textbooks, equipment and first assignments turned up yesterday so I'm excited about getting started and the opportunities that completion is going to bring.

Either way, today I'm happy :)

1 Tormentors:

  • At Wed June 30, 09:23:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a coffee drinker, I am totally sure that coffee causes happyness. Cofee has a big effect on how you feel, and really instant.
    Most ccofee makesyou feel

    - More energy
    - See everything from the bride side
    - More creativity
    - More emotional
    - More emphatic
    - More talkactive
    - Less shy (If you are shy)
    - Less calm
    - More feeling like singing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home