The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Things I can't get over

The smell of the inside of my washing machine.
The smell outside just before it rains and the smell as it's raining.
The smell of the inside of an M&Ms packet.
Anything peanut butter and chocolate.
The smell of Babybel cheeses.
Smoked salmon and brie on pumpernickel.
Gorgonzola with cherry Bon Maman on water crackers (thanks WLFG).
Basil pesto on grilled barramundi.
Movie popcorn.
Guylian seashell chocolates eaten with (good) hot coffee so that the coffee melts the choc.
The super zing of wasabi.
Freshly grated garlic and ginger on/in anything.
My brother's okonomiyaki.
My dad's saltimboca.
My mum's anything.
My friend Kat's salad with chicken kievs.
Chip's potato salad (with baby peas and smoked pancetta or prociutto)
Mashed potato with garlic.
Tia Maria on ice.
Gin and tonic with lots of lemon.
The tandoori and cheese roll (on italian bread!) From that little place in Melbourne where they toast it for me especial.
Canoli from (the award winning) Continental.

So good!

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home