The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Maybe it has something to do with the weather?

Since my last post I've been surprisingly happy. I haven't felt like this in a long time hence my amazement. Nothing has really changed in my life apart from starting my design course (so maybe it's the light at the end of the tunnel factor?).

My Mum came over for dinner last night and we were talking about how cold it has been getting over the last two weeks and how she is starting to hibernate but I'm starting to come alive. I love winter and the cold and I have the same reaction every year. Once it starts getting cold I start getting into things. My motivation returns, I feel more refreshed and it feels like my brain switches on after turning to a runny goop over the heat of the summer.

And to celebrate all of that I'm having an extra long weekend by taking today off (it's a long weekend because of ANZAC day and I'm going to the dawn service and will b wearing my Dad's medals, yay Dad!) And am gonna have a bludge day today then spend the rest of the weekend on my assignments.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home