The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shit. What have I got myself into...

So in a drunken frenzy I've agreed to go out on Saturday night to my local gay bar with Chip and a bunch of friends, I'm half looking forward to it because of Red and hoping to see her there but at the same time it's like holy fuck what have I got myself into because this could get messy. The fact that I can't let go of myself unless I've had at least a brazillion drinks could make for fun times but at the same time I think holy fuck what am I doing????? Let's just say that I'm not a dancer and you can tell when I'm seriously off my face when I dance and that's why Chip wants to go out, so i'll keep you posted eh?

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home