The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Friday, July 17, 2009

A question

I'm here living it up in Melbourne having a great time but that's not what I want to talk about yet. I have a question that I've been wondering about for years and after watching the news tonight about the Jakarta bombing I'll ask you:

How do terrorists pick the date that they do their terrible deeds?

Do they pick random dates or is it an astrological or numeralogical thing or does it have some sort of personal meaning to them like their mothers birthday? Do they consult some wizened crone to pluck the date? A roll of the dice? Flipping through a calendar and randomly pointing to a date? Or flipping through a calendar and looking for a free day that's convenient?

I know it's a really odd question to ponder but I have an odd brain. I just wonder if they realise that that date will be forever etched in history ala 9/11 or 7/7. Or maybe that's the point.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home