The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh em gee happy day fuckery

Yep I kid you not I am on one serious high and have been for the last couple of weeks (which has also contributed to the non posting not that you've missed me...) But yes I am in love with my future husband. Mark my words my friends. I've found him and if I could work out the bloody italics on this thing it would be HIM. I told you about him before, the guy who blew my head off and lordy lordy he still continues to do so! He's EVERY thing I ever wanted and then some. I could gush for hours so don't get me started eh? I literally feel like I'm 13 again, haven't felt this way in a long LONG time and fuck it feels good!

I keep freaking people out with my intense good mood and I'm loving it! Not only that but I'm back on my plan and I've lost 7.5kgs in 2 months so happy about that too! I will get back to where I was and poor boy won't know what hit him. Good thing I can see the future. Can't wait! :)

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home