The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ohhhh boy

Some time ago, and I'd post a link back if I wasn't phone blogging, I posted before and after pix of me and my massive weightloss. Well in basically a year and a half I've managed to get myself back to my before photo so I've gone back to cohens to get it all off again... Not really proud of myself for undoing all of my hard work but at least I'm doing something about it again.

I'd decided to go back before I went to melbourne and my little trip just provided me with a lil catalyst moment. One the plane trip there I discovered that I couldn't do up the seatbelt... Can you say MORTIFIED??!!! I had a suspicion that it might not go and it was only a matter of millimetres but that bastard would just not click in. And lucky me I was wedged in the middle seat so the guy to my right witnessed the whole thing and to his credit he tried to help by lifting the arm rest to see if that would help but no. So I sat there glowing red, pretending to have that fucker done up because I was too embarrassed to ask fo the extension thingy. 40 mins of pure hell later I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

On the way home I made sure I had a window seat on the right and again pretended to have that fucker done up so less embarrassment on the way home. I toyed with the idea of asking on my way into the plane but I was just too embarrassed to speak the words.

At least the whole mortifying experience has provided me with a helpful tool to keep me on track. Whenever I feel like some junk I just close my eyes and put myself back in that seat trying to get that shit closed and the look of pity in that guys eyes. Never again I tells ya, I will never be in that shape again. Calculating by my progress last time I should be back to my former shape by april/may next year. So now I just have to be patient and work hard which I know I can do.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home