The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's been a while

And unfortunately most of what I want to write about is this guy, you know the one I've mentioned before. Yep HIM. Wowsers he really blows me away. At the moment he's away and boy oh boy do I miss him. More than I thought I would. More than what is normal for unrequited love. I've honestly never come across someone like him, someone who affects me so drastically. My friends are calling me cute because I get all 13 on them when I talk about him. I get the serious body flushes with the red face and sweating whenever he comes to visit. I'd bore you with the details ala before he left he asked me what I wanted him to bring me back and that he'd remembered the last time we spoke and asked if I'd spoken to him since then because he had some interesting (to me) news he had to share.....

Anyhoo, just to recap, I'll be 35 next month, not 13....

But that's how this guy makes me feel. I just want to giggle insanely all the time. He makes me HAPPY just when I think about him and things that he's said to me. Sad, so seriously sad. But at the same time I'm REALLY liking this happy high. AND it's starting to freak people out

A LOT

and that's worth it too. Most people are used to me being morose and cloudy and I'm loving this high and how much I've realised how unhappy I have been for the past... however many years it's been. Yeah. Happy. I KNOW!

weird huh!!!! So anyway despite my best intentions I'm gushing a lil, I'm sorry about that. I really can't help myself. I just wanted to log in and say hi and look what happened.

I can't even bitch about work like usual because at the moment I don't want to leave because of him (and being able to see him all the time) and it's actually making work bearable and even... enjoyable!! yeah, I hope you're sitting down. I'm not sure if it's him or whether work has just calmed down to the point where I can catch my breath and actually feel like I can achieve something for once... I dunno but it's a joy every day that I get to see him and I get on a serious high after I do.

He should be home either tomorrow or Friday so you guessed it, I can't wait. I don't want to make this sickening so you'll excuse the non postage. It's just that I'd be gushing about this man and his perfection and how insanely beautiful he is and I don't want to make you barf.

Labels:

5 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home