The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

peech inspediments


It was a weird day for odd conversations yesterday...

Was sitting in the caf with Lars having a cawfee when along strolls my gorgeous future husband Benji. We talk about worky stuff and he leaves... I chuckle gleefuly to myself for a bit when he comes back and says "You've been fingered..." at which point he blushes and stammers a bit and then says "er I mean you've had the finger pointed at you for blah de blah". oh buddy don't I wish I'd been fingered by you mwaaahahahaaaaa! So cute to see him blush teehee!

And something else for your amusement:

http://www.helpwinthisbet.com/404/

fuckin hilarious and I hope he wins.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home