The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I really fucking hate being right sometimes.

I don't know why I'm so suprised really. I was 80% sure I was right and now I'm 110% sure I'm right. Doesn't change things but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be fuckin cranky about it is it?

Today I abused my power and found something I probably shouldn't have. I did something I shouldn't have and I opened it and read it and then read some more. The fact that it belongs to my ex boyfriend and confirmed that I was merely a side salad for the 16 months that we went out is no news to me but still... fucker, I want to rip his eyes out.

I'm really fuckin angry again and while I'm angry at him for doing that to me (not that I knew it at the time) but I'm more angry at myself again for being so goddam blind. Little things that didn't make sense and that I just brushed off at the time.... It was only after we broke up that everything made sense. And now it's all crystal fucking clear.

I toyed with the idea of confronting him about it all but ultimately what's it going to achieve? Nothing. I'd confront him, he'd tell me I'm right, conversation over. (or he lies and I kill him but that'd be messy). I already know I'm right. And I've got the emails to prove it. The sadistic side of me gained such pleasure at reading the stuff I did and revelling in the fact that he kept those emails and how much they must have hurt him but at the same time it hurt to see the side of him talking to her in a way that I always wanted and never had.

Before today I had pieced together our "relationship" through conversations with mutual friends. The thing is that when we were going out we didn't tell anyone at work (we used to work together) and because of that, and the right question here and there to our mutual friends, I found out the whole story. I didn't want to believe that I was right because I didn't want to think that he was capable of being so deceptive, of being so two faced and so sweet to me at the same time. Fuckin prick.

And then on top of all of that, R kissed me on the lips today after I told him what I discovered. I hated him a little for that. The fact that he has the same name, his birthday is 4 days before X's and he too already has a fucking girlfriend.... still thinking about himself and not me...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

Labels:

4 Tormentors:

  • At Sat July 14, 08:01:00 am, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Moving on...you didn't see me here...

     
  • At Sun July 15, 11:54:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I once had a similar satisfaction...that of reading another's thoughts. This guy was my former boss who was deposed because he was so shite at his job and I had the guilty pleasure of reading his emails to and from a colleague of mine (which he stupidly hadn't deleted) bitching about how I always did his job and didn't give him a chance to do it himself (as I said, shite). Hee hee. 5 years later still makes me happy that all the nasty thoughts I'd had about him were justified when I read those emails.

     
  • At Fri July 20, 02:28:00 pm, Blogger Lance Morrison said…

    I once discovered my BF's email password and (because I suspected that he was cheating) logged on.
    I found several emails to and from other guyS (not just one. Funny thing was, I knew he was cheating and then found proof, but still I stayed with him for a while, lying to myself and saying, "Well, maybe I just mis-read that. Maybe that's not what it means."
    Go ahead and rant girl. Most men suck... but one day we'll all find the one that doesn't... or just masturbate a lot.

     
  • At Mon July 23, 10:05:00 pm, Blogger The Tormented Girl said…

    Cheese if you don't post up soon I'm gonna get cranky... you have been warned mate.

    Anon, the evil me chuckles with glee at that. that's awesome!

    geez you make me laugh Lance ;) Amen brother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home