The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

mondo bizzaro dude

Wanna hear something weird? I think my parents are getting back together after 15 years of divorce. If you had of asked me a couple of years ago how I felt about that I would tell you that I didn't particularly want them to get back together. These days I think it would be neato.

In some ways it's like they're not parted because we still get together and do all of the holidays and birthdays together (including mothers and fathers days) so we spend lots of quality time together as a family anyway but I wonder if they'd get married again or move in together.

So how have I come to this conclusion? Well they've been spending quite a bit of together without me or my bro. There's been little afternoon teas and last week they had dinner together. AND not only that but my dad didn't tell me about it when I saw him on Saturday. Usually he'll mention if mum popped in etc but no, no mention of it at all and my bro told me that he sprung them when he dropped in at my ma's house. Could just be me reading too much into it and I guess after 23 years of marriage that they would still be friends (they didn't have a messy nasty divorce) but I still think it's odd. And kinda nice.

We'll see eh?

Labels:

4 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home