The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hmmmmmm

So I slave away all day, stressed out by morons and incompetents who don't do the job that they're paid to do and then have the nerve to also whinge about the job that they're paid to do. I work long hours, deal with daily frustrations which just happen to be the same frustrations I've dealt with before in that endless cycle of purgatory because the organisation can't seem to learn lessons, move forward or get out of the rut of "the way things are done". I deal with a whole lot of crap and am still thankful that I have this hellish job and the money it gives me.

I work in a job that doesn't interest or excite me in any way and which I drag my ass out of my comfortable bed for. I do all of this just so that I get my weekly pay packet and can afford to live and pay my bills. I do this so that I can buy things that I don't necessarily need or want but have the privilege to buy so I do. Things that I will look at once and then forget and not appreciate them. Things that I will lust after but mean nothing in the grand scheme of things and are essentially worthless despite their price tag. All of this nonsense for what? WTF?

Sometimes life doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home