The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tonight's post is brought to you by the letter V

Today's torment is THAT V. Allow me to illustrate with pictures and let me firstly apologise as I'm currently afflicted by that yearny burny feeling at the moment, aka ovulation.

Exhibit a - Josh Duhmel [however you spell his name, I spell it hottie]


I'm tormented by that suggestion of fluff. The V that points the way to X marks the spot.

Exhibit B - Haden Christensen


Young Haden has got in on the act with a merest of hintings of fluff. lower dammit, lower. Whip out your sabre young skywalker...



Exhibit c - Paul Walker

Need I say more

Exhibit D - Vin Diesel


Lordy lordy Vin... what are you pointing me too.... Not only that but he's got the deep growly voice to make my spine shiver.

Look to be honest I blame all of this pervyness on Benji. I've had one of those days where I've talked to him for most of the afternoon and I just want him, and want him bad. It's all his fault really. If he wasn't so damn hot, and funny, and totally compatible with me... Damn you ovulation and the need to procreate!!! I should just get it over with and spare you all the pathetic drooling eh? whatever...

2 Tormentors:

  • At Tue May 16, 09:40:00 am, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    Definitely, definitely agree on the Hayden part... can I throw in Christian Bale and Eric Bana for myself?

     
  • At Wed May 17, 06:54:00 pm, Blogger The Tormented Girl said…

    Christian Bale oh yuh huh! Eric Bana... well me being an Aussie I've seen him in too many comedy shows before he got all famous in the US and that was waaaay before he got hunky so I just can't think of him that way... but hell yeah chuck him in the bag anyway ;}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home