The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

awesome awesome awesome

A is for Awesome

Today I reached one of my weight milestones (heheh typoed miletonnes). I've cracked a number that I never thought I'd make. The last time I was this weight was about 6 maybe 7 years ago. You know I'm still waiting for the hard part to kick in... It's been so easy so far and the weight has just been melting off. 30kgs so far... still a little bit more to go but I feel so awesome at the moment. Absolutely LOVING the compliments and double takes I've been getting which is odd because I'm never really been able to take compliments well. Guess it's one of the lessons on this journey. Definately rediscovering my inner hottie. I thought she'd gone forever but she was just hidden under those layers of blubber. Look good, feel good. In fact I actually feel attractive.

I won a Lost season 1 and 2 boxed set in a competition - Awesome!! Have I mentioned how much I love that show ;} Mmmmm Sawyery goodness.

My birthday is sorta round the corner and it's quite possible that I won't be spending it alone...... I don't want to jinx m'self but it looks like there is a very nice man on the horizon. Tall AND cute... and waving at me! Can you believe that shit? Awesome!

And I found the below pic while googlaying a pic for awesome... and it's pretty awesome so just thought I'd leave you with it to sum up the awesomeness that is today.

Labels: ,

5 Tormentors:

  • At Thu Aug 02, 03:00:00 am, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    I had to find a weight converter to truly appreciate your weight loss, but 30kgs (66lbs)!!!! Holy shit. That is a really amazing accomplishment. Way to go! I will now need a naked photo of you sent to my email address. You know how persistent I can be...Ok, maybe just the boobs...you didn't go and loose any boobs did you?

     
  • At Thu Aug 02, 02:05:00 pm, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    I'm SO proud of you... you go, girl :)

     
  • At Sat Aug 18, 02:47:00 pm, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    I am zipping back up...need a post. Needs me some Torments musings. That is all.

     
  • At Wed Aug 22, 12:31:00 pm, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    two things.

    1. What happened to yesterdays post?

    and

    2. Why am I not a link on your blog roll? WTF?

     
  • At Wed Aug 22, 06:03:00 pm, Blogger The Tormented Girl said…

    Cheese what are you talking about??? Best be wiping that sweat outta your eyes because 1. you are on my blogroll and 2. whaa? what about yesterday's post it's still there... huh? huh? huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home