The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

owowowowowowowowowowwwww!!!!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Years, I know I did! Had an great start to the year, spent NYE with good friends at a really classy restaurant then sat around outside chatting and drinking til the wee hours of the morning. I tells ya, it's going to be a fantastic year!

I broke my little toe last week! owowowwwww! Note to self: Don't walk around in the dark when you've forgotten that you've put wooden crates where they don't normally belong ie. in the way of my toes. So I've been hobbling around getting annoyed at how it takes twice as long to do anything. Good thing I'm on holidays but it's back to work on Monday... crap...

So... what's everybody doing in March/April? Went to Flight Centre today to check out flights etc for my little trip and it's not going to be as expensive as I thought so I'm seriously, seriously considering it not just toying with the idea. I've been checking out the weather sites so that I can work out what to pack as I'm coming from summer to winter so that's gonna be interesting. Looks like it's still gonna be relatively cold in Canada/US while it's about the same as it is here in Abu Dhabi. So the tentative plan so far is to go to Abu Dhabi for a few days then head to Canada then cross the border and check out the US for a day or two then home James. Been surfing around to see what to do while I'm out and about so any suggestions on places to see and things to do welcome!

Starting to get those butterflies of excitement! Can't wait!

Labels:

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home