The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am fucking tormented today....

this frickin application.... I dunno whether I've just gotten super dumb since the last time I did one of these things or what. The thing that shits me is that if the Selection Criteria was based on the actual role profile I would not have a problem. But how the fuck do you address a criteria that says "
Commits to action" whilst trying to couch it in terms of the role profile. I just don't have any words and nothing is coming through. As you know I'm not usually lost for words but this has really stumped me. I really don't think I can do it in time. It's quite upsetting because I really could piss this job in if only I could get my head around this warped fucking fuck of a selection criteria.

I've even turned off the TV to try and focus on this stoopid thing (yeah I KNOW!!)

And yes I'm procrastinating...

But it's only because I was contacted by a very nice young man on the internet dating site I recently joined (gotta be in the game to win it). Hopefully he will actually email me cuz he seems pretty cool. I'll keep ya posted...

fuck I don't know what to do about this poncey application.

dammit dammit dammit

Labels:

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home