The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hey guess what????

I'm annoyed! yes I know!! shock, horror right? bit of a change for me, right? *sigh* Why am I annoyed you ask, allow me to count the ways....

1. A minor annoyance but I've succumbed to the siren song that is Facebook. I tried to resist. Really I did.

2. Have I mentioned the morons that I work with lately? Need I go there really? (actually I wish I could without the fear of being dooced)

3. I hate doing backflips (not physically cuz as IF) and even more than that I hate being forced to do backflips by the powers that be... makes me feel dumb, incompetant and foolish. 3 things I know I'm not. Fuckin pricks...

4. Fricking Blogger won't let me load up my video blog. Well dunno if it's Blogger per se but sat here for 40 mins while it looked like it was doing it's thing but... as you can see... no video post. I'll keep trying.


Good things from today:

1. finally got an email from Benji, YAY! but looks like he's not coming home for Xmas, Boo! So I'm definately going travelling to UAE and Canada in March/April, YAY! So it's official.... TG coming to a town near you!

Okay I feel better now... off to play in facebook... *sigh* I really have been suckered in...

Labels:

1 Tormentors:

  • At Wed Dec 19, 07:51:00 am, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    The best thing to do is load it onto Youtube then paste the link into a post. the Blogger video sucks, and if you read into it they pretty much say the same thing,telling us to use Youtube. I look forward to seeing your tits! Have a great Christmas, if not before then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home