The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Fuck a duck!

Well I found a coupla jobs I want to apply for and maaaan... I haven't done Selection Criteria for a while and this is fucking hard! They have all this fluffy stuff you have to address which does not directly relate to the role duties, such as "Supports shared purpose and direction" or "Applies and builds professional expertise" or "Engages with risk and shows personal courage". Bloody hell... how the fuck to I address that? It states "Applicants should frame their applications against the selection criteria outlined below, taking into consideration the duties as well as the capabilites and information provided in the employment description"

fuck a duck

It's only been 5 years since I last did one of these and it was nowhere near anything like this. When did it suddenly get all tricky like this?

fuck fucking fuck.

And it's a cool job too, one I could piss in if I could only think up any sort of semblance of words to put on this blank paper....

*sigh*

As you can tell I'm procrastinating just a tad because I've managed to do just about anything but focus on this application... and it's due on the 15th... as in 3 days away... *sigh*

why why why?

Oh and I had real food for my birthday... I've never had food that was so close to orgasmic as that. Mmmmmm SO good! Probably helps that I haven't had a meal like that in 8 months but boyoboy was it good. Smoked trout mousse wrapped in smoked salmon with shreded cucumber raita and somethingorather bread for entree then Asian spiced crispy duck breast with potato rosti and asian greens for main and then home for my mum's hazelnut cake which is light as light can be but drowned in cream, strawberries and raspberries... I had two slices... AND champagne. Soooooooo good! Had a massive stomach ache all night and half the next day but it was SO worth it. Can't wait for Xmas now ;} mmmm fooooood....

More on my bday next time... gotta stop procrastinating.... somehow....

Labels:

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home