The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, February 11, 2008

OH.MY.GOD.

I'm actually going.... my trip to Abu Dhabi and Canada... yep it's now a reality. Can you say scared out of my mind?? Finally got a reply to my email and he said yep come on over. Holycrapamoley..... I'd been gearing myself up for Plan B spend two weeks in Melbourne and as of this morning it's gungho with Plan A. I'm actually going!!!

Clearly I haven't been able to concentrate all day trying to get my tiny brain around the fact that not only am I going but I'm going to be staying with him for at least 72 glorious hours... AND not only that but he's coming back to town shortly thereafter for a month to go to 2 weddings. Needless to say my brain feels like it's going to explode. Need to get organised, renew my passport, work out what the hell I'm going to pack blah de blah de blah...

I'm so excited and so scared at the same time. I just dunno what is going to happen so I need to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. But at least I'm actually getting to make this leap of faith and have a whole lot of fun traveling while I'm at it. Man oh man... I can see I'm going to be a total fruitloop for the next six weeks...

Labels:

2 Tormentors:

  • At Tue Feb 12, 03:40:00 am, Blogger Lance Morrison said…

    I can't even begin to tell you where my head has been lately. I'm not even sure If I know - on the plus side, everything is so SO amazing right now.
    I do believe I am going to retire my blog soon, but not without a bang - I'm planning one last series that promises to be great. I'm hoping it works out to some great writing.
    Where will you be in Canada? When?
    Look me up on Facebook (now that you're on it) if you want to stay in touch after LM retires. If I see a friend request from some Austrailian girl I don't know, I'll assume it's you.

     
  • At Wed Feb 13, 06:02:00 pm, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Pack some KY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home