The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, February 25, 2008

The story of my life....

Why, why, WHY do I do this to myself? Have I or have I not been bitching and moaning about how crap my job is for the last however long and now that I have an interview for a job somewhere else I'm toying with the idea of staying put. Mainly because the course I did last week has actually made me excited about my work again. Is it self sabotage? Comfortzone-itis? Fear of the unknown? Fuck I don't know but I'm driving myself nuts with the to-ing and fro-ing. Really fuckin annoying! Guess I probably have to actually get the other job before I start thinking about it all but... I'm one for thinking ahead. And I know I'll get it. Just know it. AAARRGGHHH!!! Just wish I knew what the answer is. *sigh*

On the plus side I got an email from Benji this morning telling me I can sleep in his room and he will sleep on the couch... I'm going to leave it there because I know you know what I'm thinking. But I'm not going to let him do that, I'm happy to sleep on the couch as it would just be too... too pleasurably perverse for me to sleep in his bed.

I dunno if it's the pending full moon but everything seems to be happening at once again. Hate that manic cycle...

Oh and I can't count... it's not 30 days to go from last post... It's 31 days to go as of today, can you say keen? ;}

Labels: ,

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home