The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Incandescent with rage

Today was the last straw. No really, I can't even begin to describe the day I've had but that's it. I'm out. They're lucky I only have 2 days to go before I'm on leave because I came close to resigning on the spot twice today. I realise I'm just mentally and physically tired exhausted and I have a mortgage and a fur-kid so when I get back from my vacay I'm looking for another job in earnest. Fuck them. Fuck them hard.

I was so fuckin angry today that I couldn't speak. And for me that's a rarity cuz I can talk the birds out of the trees. I've only had that happen to me 2 other times in my life but we won't go there right now. I've been given "help" in an underhanded guise that is only going to create more work for me and have been told I have to love the opportunity or never complain about the workload again if I reject it so basically I have no choice in the matter. Oh they're trying to put a nice positive spin on it but I just wanted scream at them to shut their fucking faces and they can take their spin and stick it. I'm not fucking stoopid, I know a whitewash when I see one.

It was funny how my rage transcended into a form serenity afterwards. I don't know if it was serenity or just disbelief at the whole ridiculous situation but I got real calm. Actually now that I think about it it was probably relief because a) I've got 2 days til I'm on leave and b) when I get I'm getting the FUCK outta there!

Today's post was brought to you by the word fuck, just in case you didn't notice...

Labels:

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home