The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, July 26, 2010

So howz it goin?

Cuz I'm feeling crap and low tonight. Not that tonight is different than any other night after 'the great revelation' and while I wish that was greater than it sounds it's really only the realisation that I haven't had a serious relationship in 10 years. And you'll excuse me as I say 10 fucking years because that's what it is in my head. As in 10 FUCKING YEARS. I've had little flings here and there but in terms of "committed relationships", you know, relationships from the heart, and even then, what I thought was a relationship was a farce so it's probably more than that but I'm already depressed so let's not go there right now OK?

It's all been weighing on my mind lately, it's something that bugs me constantly. A friend of mine put it so eloquently today "one may have a blazing hearth in ones soul and yet no one comes to sit by it" I KNOW I'm a 'catch' and yet no one can see this book for it's cover. What am I sposed to do about that? I know most guys don't look beneath the cover first. I've been asking all of my friends that and they don't seem to be able to come up with any suggestions that I haven't already tried. So what am I sposed to do? Really? Because I for one am out of ideas. Completely.

So I'm open to suggestions dear reader if you're out there. If not, it's just BAU :)