The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Granny's guide to baking

I'd like to say that for the past 2 weeks I've been here:















But it's more like here:

















I've spent the last coupla weeks relaxing, drinking margharitas, eating shitloads and generally chatting to my Granny. Yep that's right, quality time with the wrinkly. Now for the ordinary mortal that might be a bit tedious my oh no, not my Granny. Not only does my Granny grow some of the bestest kick assest pot in the country but she smokes every day - for her arthritis she says. Yeah right! she's just a teenage stoner in a wrinkly old body. So you can imagine some of the conversations I've had over the last two weeks but we're just NOT going there. You know how your granny bakes n stuff well so does mine but every kind of pot brownie/cookie/cake that you can imagine. Just beware when she asks you if you want a cup of tea because 10 times out of 10 it's 'herb' tea. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problems with a bit of herbage but woah after two weeks of getting so majorly blasted every day I needed to come home and straighten out. Thank god I was staying in a caravan by the beach just up the road from her house so that I could go for a little walk every now and then to get some fresh air.

I can't wait to be my Granny's age, I plan to be just like her ;) She kicks some serious ass. Love you Granny.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home