The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Friday, June 02, 2006

bucketus cuntus


I'm sorry but I didn't realise that I should be penalised because I'm 31 and don't have children. I must be labouring under some false pretenses here. Sorry bout that.

Seems as though some people have lost their sense of humour. The topic of conversation was the fact that the lovely Angelina Jolie had had a caeserean instead of giving natural birth. The reasons for this were unknown [medical or preferred method of delivery] and as a JOKE, that's right a JOKE I said that she did it so that she doesn't become a bucketcunt women. And this is joking with someone I've known for a very long time and that together we used to joke about bucketcunts quite a lot so I was expecting the usual response but OH NO! Can you say defensive... "just wait til you have children, I'm going to bring you a bucket... " blah blah blah. The view musta been good from her high horse. This from the same person who yesterday tried to blame her frequent absences caused by her children on me by saying that I don't have children so I don't know what it's like. EXCUUUSE me? Why should I be penalised by the fact that you chose to have 3 children and my choise is to NOT have sprogs to every second man that I sleep with? whatEVER. The truth obviously hurts.... damn bucketcunts.

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home