The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Funny how the universe works



Well as Jacob suggested, I went to the library today. I'm an optimist, you never know what life is going to throw your way and I find that sometimes life hands you things when you least expect it.

So I renew my membership as I haven't been in the library for 10 years and so I'm browsing away at all the booky goodness when I feel a tap on my shoulder and "Girly... is that you?" I turn around and there stands an old flame of mine. I haven't seen him in about 10 years. In fact it was around the time that I used to frequent the library regularly that I last saw him. He looks good. Really good. We chat for a while like it was old times. I'd forgotten how easy he was to talk to, how fun he is. He's single but I don't think I want to go back there. It was so good to see him and have a few flashbacks to old times but I still can't forgive and forget, despite how good he looks. And how single I feel right now. I really wish I felt otherwise but I don't. So we say our goodbyes and I browse on down the line.

And I found two books I've been after for a while. It's as good as I can get right now.

I think I'm going to enjoy going to the library regularly again :] Tune in again for more library adventures.

3 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home