The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tall, blond busty female seeks toyboy



I'm officially giving up internet dating sites. Why it's taken me this long to realise that it's never going to happen that way, I have no idea. Sure it's nice to go potential boyfriend shopping - viewing profiles and imagining that guy in the empty slot next to me, featuring in my daydreams of lazy sunday mornings and dinner parties with friends and quiet nights in. Nup, not gonna find that guy there. All I seem to find are bozos. Bozos who misrepresent themselves and then have the nerve of getting shitty at ME for being truthful in my profile? What the fuck? I just don't get that. Scuse a gal for being honest eh? Sorry, forgot to say that I'm barbie incarnate with the biggest set of fake boobs you've ever seen. Oh did I forget to mention that I'm a millionaire and I love to spend my money freely? sheesh.

3 Tormentors:

  • At Mon June 19, 06:58:00 pm, Blogger Jacob Mathai said…

    Have you ever tried meeting people in the library ? (Sounds odd -but people tend to be more relaxed and genuine in that sort of place)

     
  • At Mon June 19, 07:25:00 pm, Blogger The Tormented Girl said…

    You know I haven't, but I think I will since you've suggested it. Divine intervention comes in weird forms

     
  • At Thu June 22, 03:55:00 am, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    Love the picture. Every man needs to be photographed in embarassing positions that showcase his ass.

    Also, just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog back in the day. I get swept up in my own whirlwind and forget things here and there... but since I've very recently learned how to link (can you believe it? I'm SUCH a loser sometimes), I've added you to my list. Is that okay?

    I'll be back more often, promise - us single girls have to stick together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home