The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The second most expensive Valentines ever......

Geez louise how do I do it eh? At least this one didn't cost me thousands of dollars like the last expensive one but it did cost me $176.88 to be exact. Not that I don't mind spending money if it's worth it (or if I'm buying shoes). I'd love to spend that sort of money on my man and spoil him rotten with something nice, if I had one. But don't stress, it's nothing as traumatic this year. My bathroom tap decided to have a cardiac and started spewing water uncontrollably, it was only dripping a little before so it was due for the full cardiac arrest. Had to call in my plumber to plug it up and so I've got some spanky new taps now.

I was thinking on the way home that I haven't really explained about Benji. I had a good chat to a friend this afternoon about him (and her tormented past) and it made me realise I haven't told you the full story. I'm not up for it tonight but I will soon I promise.

hope you had a great Valentines day

Labels:

2 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home