The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

All my Christmases have come at once!

I sponsor a little Kenyan girl through World Vision and lately I've been wondering how she's been going. It dawned on me that I haven't actually had an update for 2 years! Has time flown that quickly? Anyway I hopped on their website and updated my address just in case they had something funky on their records (I haven't actually changed address but thought I might reenter it just in case).

Today I received the last 2 years worth of World Vision mail! 3 Christmas cards and 2 progress reports with photos. She's so cute and it's nice to see her growing up. And like most (pretendy) parents I wish she'd smile more in her photos. One of the progress report photos shows her absolutely beaming and she's just so darned cute.

I send her stickers, pencils, glitter glue pens, markers, coloring in books and paper regularly and I never really know if she gets them so I'm hoping that that beaming picture is the day she got them. She's holding a piece of paper so I hope so. I get little drawings on all of my cards and progress reports which I just love so I hope she gets her stuff.

Still no returned mail from Georgie yet. I can't wait to get home every day just to see if I've got a returned mail or any sort of correspondance but not yet. Where are you Georgie??

Some fukker tried to break into my car on Monday night... while it was parked in my carport. It gives me the heebies to think that someone was doing that while I was in my house. Silly how something like that makes me feel insecure. And even more sillier it makes me feel lonely because I wish I had a big burly fella to make me feel safe.

*sigh*

PS. this is post number 69 teehee!

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home