The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Damn I'm a cheeky wench, I surprise myself sometimes...

I'm sure you see them in your town, stoplight windscreen washers. Now normally the windscreen washer is some scraggy looking guy trying to wipe your windscreen with muddy water and a crummy cloth and then bum some change. The windscreen washer on my way home looks like my Sawyer. I shit you not. Tall, tanned, shoulder length blondish hair. He usually wears jeans and a tank top so you can see his nice muscles. Pretty clever ploy I reckon because I'm sure most of the scruffy lookin doods don't get much cash but I have no doubt that this guy is making a pretty penny.

Anyway I've been on holidays for a week and a half and today was my first day back at work. Had a seriously hectic day trying to catch up and I was in an odd mood by the end of it. On my way home, I happened to be first at the lines at the lights so his hotness strolls over and asks if I need a screen clean. I waved a $10 at him and told him that if he took his top off and did it topless that I'd give him $10 for it. So he did! YEAH BABY!!!

Best $10 I've ever spent.

I'll see if I can snap some pix for you to perve on.


Sorry, just one more of Josh cuz I can't help myself. Mmm mmmm mmmmmmmm

Labels:

2 Tormentors:

  • At Fri Mar 23, 03:38:00 am, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    Nice to have you back!

    The washers here are usually young punks, or filthy men in their 40's. He actually took his top off, huh? What would it cost for pictures? And if he's that hot, WHY is he doing that for a living?!

     
  • At Fri Mar 30, 05:18:00 pm, Blogger The Tormented Girl said…

    Thanks! good to be back!

    I reckon he's got a good setup, lounging around outside in the sun all day, chatting people up and washing the odd windscreen for a coupla bucks. I'm sure he makes more than your usual bum because his is good looking and quite charming. Ultimate lazy man's job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home