The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a plan stan...

Well things are slowly coming together, have got my travel insurance, have booked and paid for my travel which scares and excites me at the same time. It's really real now, no turning back. I just don't know how this thing with Benji is going to play out. I'm expecting the best but preparing for the worst. Things I still need to do:
  1. Renew my passport or else I'm screwed.
  2. Find out whether makeup facial wipe thingos are considered liquid for this weirdo carry-on liquid rule because I can't seem to find any packets that are under 100ml... wonder if I can put some in a zip lock bag...
  3. Find out whether Canadian pancakes are really Canadian. Canadian pancakes here are pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. My #1 favourite and if they're just pretendy Canadian I'm going to be really upset because I want some genuwine Canadian pancakes when I'm there.
  4. Stop reading the book I've bought to read while traveling on my trip otherwise I'm going to run out of good book choices. Currently reading The Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko so good thing it's a tetrology.
  5. Stop making lists of things to pack, things to see/do when at destination xyz and things to buy for my trip.
  6. Must remember not to pack too much, must remember not to pack too much, must remember not to pack too much.
  7. Try not to obsessively run scenarios in my head about how the first part of my trip is going to play out and just let it happen how it happens.

So much to do, so little time ;}

Labels:

1 Tormentors:

  • At Fri Feb 22, 03:06:00 am, Blogger Lance Morrison said…

    Stop packing all together. Don't pack anything buy a spare set of under-things.
    Then, you have an excuse to do sheer scads of shopping!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home