The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

si que what?

Wowsers have I had two blasts from the past today... back on my old blog, back in Jan 2006 I talked about a serious hottie McHothot named JDub who wrote me this unexpected email after he had left the organisation. I wrote back to him but he never replied after that and out of sight, out of mind. Today... two years later he writes back to my original reply and says "Hi, sorry it's taken so long to reply - how's it all goin?" whaaaaaa? that's the longest EVER time taken to reply to an email... two whole years.... hehehe and naturally I've written back because he was seriously WOAH. It's funny because the first time I saw him that was my reaction... "woah who's that?!!" actually that was my first reaction with Benji too... so tis a measure of his hotness. So I'll be expecting a reply in another two years ;}

AND yesterday I got an email from my first ever internet friend. Bout 10 years ago, before I had my very own 'puter and internet connection, I used to go to the library and book in for an hours free internet chat and he was the first guy I ever spoke to in a chat room. We chatted every day and eventually chatted on the phone waaay too much, each of us racking up mondo phone bills. Then for reasons I won't explain we had to stop chatting and lost touch. Today I got an email from him for StumbleUpon which sends an email to everyone in your contacts list when you sign up so we've reconnected and I'll probably catch up with him when I'm in the states. He's changed heaps, hell he's 10 years older (and he has the best birth date "two for 69" 2/4/1969... which doesn't work in australian as here it's 4/2/69 but anyway) and seems older and wiser.

So interesting Vday today... really wanted something from my Benji but that's worth waiting a lifetime for... This time next year I'll be boring you with sappy sap, mark my words.

And pilfered this while combing my old blog: http://www.redhotscott.co.uk/shoppinglists/

Labels: ,

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home