The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

freaking me out just a little

So... like all good single girls I was talking to this guy on yahoo last night, just playing around flirting and whatnot. I've talked to him a couple times before and we've worked out that we're actually fairly close in location and know roughly where eachother works. We're both IT nerds and last night I threatened to use my IT powers for evil and track him down when he gave me his mobile number. So fast forward 18 hours and I'm walking out of work this afternoon and check out my phone and there's a text message:

And hear you were telling me how good of an IT geek you are damn i must be good if I found your mobile number hey Girly [and used my real name which I hadn't told him]

holyfuckinshit

a thousand things went through my head. I was pretty trashed when I was talking to him last night but I'm pretty sure that I hadn't let anything slip to give a) my mobile phone number and b) my real name away. So then I'm wondering if he knows my last name and my address and whether he hacked into my computer last night or whether I have another stalker on my hands.

freakout x 10000000000

peaking all the way home in the car, I get home and there's two messages on the answering machine... two hangups on the answering machine. Hmmmm....

So I logon and google myself and the email address that I gave him and hey presto I find a really old ad for my car that I was selling in 2004 and it's got my first name and my mobile number on it. And that's it. PHEW! Actually phew is an understatement.

BEEP BEEP... another text message:

I don't bite unless you want me to ;) and im no psycho just wanted to up the anti since you thought you could find me. Did you have a good sleep last night ;)

I'm thinkin hmmmmmmmmm. So I logon to messenger and there he is. Told him he was freakin me out just a little and to make me feel better he turned on his webcam and held his drivers licence up so I could see. So tis cool, no stalker and I just talked to him for another hour. He's just a special kind of freak but man did I get a major attack of the paranoias.

PS. no library trip yet, although i was in the building next to the library today and if I had had half an hour up my sleeve I would have perused the good looking fellas books. Saturday is now locked in for my next library adventure so stay tuned.

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home