The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, April 30, 2007

what a difference 5kgs makes....

Well probably more like 7-10kgs if my first weigh in is anything to go by. Lost 5kgs in the first two weeks and I haven't weighed myself since so I'm not entirely sure. I've been measuring myself every week and have lost 25cm til now. I'm really pleased with the results I'm getting. It's amazing how much of a difference it's made to me so far. I'm starting to notice the looseness in my clothes and today I had a whole bunch of people ask me if I've lost weight and give me compliments. Just wait til they see me in another couple of months!! All this good food and exercise is doing me wonders. And DAMN I just feel so good!

The main thing with the 5-10kgs is that I've rediscovered my inner hottie. I know that she never truely left me but I haven't felt attractive in a long long time. But lately as I've gone shopping or walking around somewhere I've caught people looking at me again or giving me a doubletake - hell it's hard to miss me when I'm 6' tall but most people don't see fat people - or you get the look, then look away thing. I don't know whether it's just my perception or whether it's that inner goodness feeling is shining through but it feels really good to be 'seen' again.

I've come from being a skinny tall hottie to being a obese tall nottie so I've seen both sides of the being looked over/being overlooked thingo. Very interesting but sadly and much to my surprise I enjoy being looked over than overlooked. I never used to be like that in fact it made me very uncomfortable to be looked at. I've never flaunted my figure in tight tops etc au contraire I was the queen of baggy tops. I'm not sure if I'll ever be like that but it's nice to be optically appreciated ;} I still dress for my shape at the moment but I think I'm carrying myself differently.

It's either the inner hottie shining through or the fact that I look a little more striking as I've dyed my hair from honey blonde to dark brown. Fortunately for me I have the complexion to carry it off but it does make my green eyes more striking than being blonde. Havin m'self a mini makeover!

There are so many good things going on at the moment - those big changes at work are all moving in the right direction and looks like there's still more interesting developments on the horizon. I'm really enjoying my friendship with Sisa and everyday I just enjoy her more and more, a very unexpected friendship. I'd be so pleased if she decides to move to Melb at the same time as me. That'd be so grand. My house is coming together nicely, all the little loose ends are coming together.

But I'm very sad to say that I'm totally hooked on this year's Big Brother and it's only because the most gorgeous man is on the show. Thomas, super tall, super cute, super sweet AND a real estate agent. What more could a girl want.... (and is profile pic REALLY doesn't do him any justice)

anyhoo, gotta go perve!

Labels: ,

1 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home