The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Friday, May 04, 2007

The wisdom that cleaning gives you

I had the day off today so I thought I'd tackle my spare room/study and sort out some of the stuff in there. I often write down things that I've heard or read and that I think are poignant and worth remembering. While cleaning today, I came across two scraps of paper that I don't remember writing and don't know where they've come from. They are:


Have patience in yourself.
Find the perspective to see yourself for what you are.

Know that you have it in you to persevere.

and

Recognise that while on the one hand you are limited and dependant, on the other you exist at the perfect centre where the harmonious and beneficent forces of the Universe merge and radiate. You are that centre. The more light you have the better you can see what is trivial and outmoded in your conditioning.


Interesting. And kinda what I needed to hear at the moment. I got confirmation today that Benji is leaving to go to Abu Dhabi. I feel sad about it but at the same time I feel dumb because I shouldn't feel like this as he was never mine in the first place. The perils of being a secret admirer eh? Bon Voyage Benji, as you sail out of my life.

Labels:

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home