The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Two Words....

Horror week.

Been hiding.

Need me-time.

Crappy boss.

Annoying workmates.

Lotsa work.

Hideously lotsa.

Feeling cranky.

Feeling blue.

Had manicure.

Pretty nails.

Feeling better.

More deadlines.

More hassles.

More stress.

Had haircut.

Lookin pretty.

Feeling better.

Had wine.

Feeling excellent.

Pondering Benji.

Pondering future.

Feel alone.

Too contemplative.

Cry alittle.

More wine.

Argh hungover.

Feel crappy.

Need shoes.

Want shoes.

Bought these:















Go shopping.

Buy stuff.

Feel better.

Not 100%.

Still thinking.

About Benji.

About possibilities.

About Abu Dhabi.

About work.

About life.

About everything.

Feel lost.

Need change.

Need direction.

Need. Want.

*sigh*

1 Tormentors:

  • At Wed Aug 23, 10:17:00 pm, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    Don't feel too down, it'll come to you.

    And I LOVE those shoes! They remind me of DeeLite, remember them?? I have my pair of impractical shoes somewhere with the DeeLite heel too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home