The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, October 23, 2006

I want some of my own


Anonymous emailer sent me the below quote this morning in response to a coupla posts ago where I quoted the Rolling Stones in my Title field:

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes
You just might find
You get what you need.

It's been thought provoking for me today so thank you :]

As I was waking up and getting ready for work this morning I closed my eyes a couple of times and imagined it was me getting ready for work in Melbourne. Would it feel the same way? Same shit different location? I know I'm probably thinking about it all too much at the moment but that's how I work. Churn churn churn.

I think that if I have my laptop and my cat then everything is OK. Scary how simple things are when I put it that way - everything else fades away into obscurity. Those are the only two things I need to survive and be sane right now. Sad... so sad.

4 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home