The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

stark raving mad







bit of a brief post for you today as there's too much going on and my head can't cope.



In the past few days I:

  • Have initiated a code of conduct breach investigation on someone
  • Told an erotic story to someone and bloody hell it was good
  • Bought some really slutty shoes and damn I like them [pics to follow]
  • Lost 4 kilos, mainly from stress but I'm still happy with that
  • Howled my absolute eyes out from some stinging barbs from someone whose opinion I respect [he did mean them in good faith but woah bad timing]
  • Almost told the truth about something I've been keeping secret for good reasons
  • Made my boss extremely happy and angry at the same time
  • Have been deputised Senior Sargent heheheh
  • anxiously awaiting the next exciting chapter in WLFG's life... *sigh* oh the perils of living vicariously....

More fabulous in the life o me later. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi

1 Tormentors:

  • At Fri Sept 29, 10:38:00 am, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    Oh man are you serious?!

    My life is so not exciting, honey!!!!

    But congrats on the other stuff, specially the shoes, you GO girlfriend. Life is always made better by sexy shoes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home