The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Disenfranchised har har

"Thanks for your email. you look nice in the pic. Will email another time. bit busy at work"

This is not the response I expected from someone I sent an internet dating email to. The site sent me a free stamp for my birthday and I wasn't gonna use it but thought what the heck, it's free, get the energy out there, you never know blah blah blah. So I sent a really cool email, well obviously it wasn't so cool if it garnered that sort of response. Considering the fact that the stamp is valid for one response only... yep, I got the brush. Anyhoo... moving right along...

And so I've been consoling myself on eBay. Behold my latest shoe fetish exorcisms purchases:






























That top pair are a little unlike me but for some reason I just love them... and ahhh Demonias... how I love thee, let me count the ways. And let me just add that I'm 1.83m tall and I love high heels - just because I tower over everyone doesn't worry me ;)

I'm driving myself crazy seesawing with the whole Melbourne thing again. One day it's yes, the next it's no. The realisation that February is only 2 months away and that technically I should be moving in 2 months puts a new spin on the yes/no battle. I just don't know what to do. There's some other stuff I wish I could talk to you about, I wish that I could articulate the things that are going on in my head. I don't even understand them which is why I can't talk about it. Maybe later eh?

2 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home