The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Full moon madness


Whatever can go wrong, will. Today I learnt the meaning of that phrase. I never really thought it possible but oooh yes it is...

My day started at 5am this morning as I suddenly woke up and couldn't get back to sleep... didn't actually have to get up for another two hours so that annoyed me to start off with. I drifted in and out of doze [mostly out] and then finally got up at 7, tired and cranky. Spent too much time pfaffing about and when I was finally ready it was 8:50am and I was gonna be late... of course I'd forgotten that I had to go to the post office AND get some petrol otherwise I wasn't going to make it so yeah... I was late.

I'd only just pressed the ON button on the work 'puter when the bombardment started... bitch n moan, bitch n moan, blah blah blah... so after keeping a lid on my rising temper I head down to the caf to get a coffee [aka substance with which to warm up the care factor] and of course they didn't have any good muffins, pinapple and coconut... Bleuuch, I don't think so.

And from there it only got worse, I had to fix other's "simple mistakes" which had resulted in massive problems, there was continued incompetance from a known incompetant (not really sure WHY I'm surprised by that little factoid but moving right along...), listen to a few ranting tirades from "important" clients - "don't you know who I am??" rah rah, discovered a few more things that I'd been kept in the dark about - I'm considering planting myself in some soil because between the amount of darkness I'm kept in and the amount of bullshit I've been fed I think I'm about ready to sprout.

So. I decided to leave a little early because I'd just about had enough and the next lucky sod that was going to come traipsing into my office was going to get the most severely unpleasant tongue lashing. I was busting for a pee so popped into the loo on my way out of the building and yep you guessed it... I got locked in the loo. The stoopid lock mechanism thingamaboby twanged as I'd snibbed it closed and as I did it I thought hmmm that didn't sound right. Did my bidness and then nope... didn't want to unlock... ooohkaaay. Jiggled the door a little bit... nope. Wiggled the lock thingamaboby... nope. fuck. Me, being 6' tall and plump eyed off the small space between the bottom of the door and the floor... hmmmm not really. And of course there's no one else in the loo and it's one that's relatively out of the way so there's little traffic [I have pee phobia - just can't go if someone is within earshot. yep I'm a freak] so I didn't want to start yelling because a) I felt like a bit of a dork and b) I'd definatly feel like a dork if someone came in and I was locked in and c) we have a healthy rumour mill and something like this would be priceless. Anyhoo that gap between the bottom of the door and the floor was looking pretty good so I sat on the floor facing the bowl, a leg on either side of the bowl and lay down so that I could scoot head first under the door. Did I mention that the cubicle was small? mkay. So I pushed my bag out, got my head and neck out and managed to squeeze my ample boobage under the door when I hear footsteps. Fuck. I started wiggling like mad scooting with my legs and frantically pulling with my arms to get the rest of me out and... phew, the footsteps moved on and I was out! sweet freedom! Reported it to building maintenance and finally got the frock outta there.


I got home and YAY, my shoes had arrived... could it be? a ray of sunshine?? YAY shoey goodness? BUT OH NO... twas not to be... What I was expecting was this:



What I received was this:



no, no, I don't think so. They're OK but not what I had my heart set on and so totally not what I bid on. Anyway I contacted the seller and she made a mistake and put the wrong picture up blah blah blah so now I've gotta send them back and get a refund as they don't have the good ones anymore. Great. Just fantastic.

But on the other hand, I got my Demonia's two days ago and true to form they are fricken unreal. Never really doubted them as I'm a big Demonia's fan. I'm about 7 foot tall in them mwaahahahaaaa! But that was two days ago. Back to the present...

In my little eBay foray I've been selling a few bits n pieces including some clothes which I've bought that still have tags on them etc and did pretty well. Except for one. This bidder has less than impressive feedback and has not paid or contacted me yet and tomorrow will be the fifth day. I specified that they're to contact and pay me within 5 days or else! I don't want to go down the negative road so I'll give them til tomorrow then email them and find out what's going on. *sigh* why can't it be easy? Anyway enough of the bitching. I have a voddy and lemonade in hand and am feeling megatonnes better now.

Had a little laugh last week, Mr Brush from the last post did actually email me back but his email was less than inspiring. "well maybe we can just email each other see how things go. do you have any extra pics. send them to mrbrush@hotmail.com" (not actual email address) Mmmmm how bout no? How bout you send me your pics or talk to me in more than 2 sentances? Lets not bother because you're clearly only interested in what I look like so how bout we don't waste each others time eh? I haven't responded to his email and yes I know, bitter and jaded. But you can bite me because right now the care factor ain't overly high.

But so that you leave with a smile, this article caught my eye:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2006/12/07/1165081061811.html?from=top5

2 Tormentors:

  • At Fri Dec 08, 01:39:00 am, Blogger Lance Morrison said…

    Sounds like a lovely day. Helps make the upcoming move seem more desireable, doesn't it?
    Sorry to hear about the shoes. Evil Evil woman (Not you; the seller).
    But I was glad to read that article about Gassy McFarterson. Oh, the sheer embarrasment of it all.

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 02:43:00 pm, Blogger With Love, Fat Girl said…

    The last time I had to shimmy under a bathroom cubicle door I was in kindergarten... sure hope that never happens again!

    As for you being naturally and wearing heels, GO GIRL! I love doing that too, people are just too easy to intimidate.

    Oh, and, I shall be borrowing the word "pfaffing." It's just too irresistible

     

Post a Comment

<< Home