The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

princes, kings and fishermen

Had a chat with a very wise man today about all the nonsense below and we came up with two things which I thought were pretty neato bandito. Have you heard of the saying "You've got to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince"? This came up in discussion and he said to me "but you're not a princess, you're a queen so you need a king not some wussy prince". So true, I'm not a princess by prissy froufrou definition, I AM a queen, an amazon queen!

And along the same vein we were talking about what a great catch I am and how lucky the next guy is going to be to have me and he pipes us with "we just have to find you the right fisherman". Can you dig it? yeahhhh

Does this mean I need to find the fisher king? har har...

0 Tormentors:

Post a Comment

<< Home