The Torments of a Single Girl

Mental anguish, torture and pent up horny feelings... oh my!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

One more day to go! I've actually finished my shopping so I'm going to spend the day cleaning the house and wrapping prezzies. In fact I bought myself a little something as I usually like to do although this was a little unexpected. This year I bought my mum a camera because hers has been pissing me off as it never works and it's basically a shitbox. So anyway I got her a great camera (Fuji V10), so great that I bought myself one too! I had to "quality test" it for her to make sure that it was just right and it's a damn nifty piece of machinery. I bought the last one in town so I have to wait until the 5th of January to get mine so be prepared for photos next year.

Anyway I'll leave you with my favourite Christmas cartoon as it always makes me chuckle. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas or Seasons Greetings depending on what you like to celebrate. I'll probably post before NYE but just wanted to wish you all the best and hope you have a very joyous Noel.

1 Tormentors:

  • At Mon Dec 25, 04:35:00 pm, Blogger Lance Morrison said…

    The Merriest of Christmases to you as well.
    Can't wait to see all the fun you're gonna have with your new camera.

    For Xmas, I was gonna treat myself to a wonderful massage, with my amazing RMT, and then yesterday a client brought me in 2 certificates for 1hour massages! HOORAH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home